This week, UK telecoms provider Vodafone has announced a number of new specialist services for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), geared at bringing Britain’s business world up to speed with the technological revolution.
Vodafone’s Superfast Fibre Broadband service will deliver speeds of up to 76 Mbps for firms who understand the importance of adopting the latest technology to stay competitive in the modern business world.
The provider’s additional services such as Boost and Beamforging technology seek to help businesses to prioritise certain devices within their office network and zap stronger Wi-Fi signals wherever they please.
Phil Mottram, Enterprise Director of Vodafone UK, said: “The arrival of Vodafone broadband for small businesses is exciting news for the UK.
“We’ve invested heavily in our own dedicated network of enterprise quality, fibre optic broadband.
“Superfast, reliable, secure broadband is absolutely essential to keep the country’s businesses in business,” he said.
Mr Mottram’s final comments echo the result of a recent survey conducted by cloud-computing firm Exact, which found that the majority of UK businesses fear that they will go out of business within five years’ time unless they stay competitive in today’s tech-led business environment.
Smart companies across the UK are already adopting App2Chat, the innovative business communication tool that offers all the features of an office telephone system on a mobile phone. App2Chat offers the very latest in digital business technology by combining the following must-have features:
- calls are made and received using business landline numbers
- option for multiple landline numbers (UK and international) on each smartphone
- unlimited users can make or receive business calls on the same landline number at the same time
- new business landline numbers within one working day
- optional transfer of existing landline numbers
- works over 3G & 4G mobile networks worldwide so continuous, quality conversations are the norm
- optional WiFi connectivity for office working and overseas roaming
- costs around 30 pence per day and does not require any up-front investment
- compatibility with all Android & Apple smartphones
- full functionality of a desk phone, including voicemail, call forwarding and transfer, call recording, conference call and much more.
For more information on App2Chat, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 80 993 994.