A recent survey has revealed that 15 million Brits have old mobile phone handsets worth up to hundreds of pounds lying around their homes.
Old mobiles such as Motorola, Nokia and Sony Ericsson models are now deemed to be “classics” and even “antiques”, with people willing to pay a small fortune for them on listing sites like eBay.
However, only 17 percent of us would sell our old phones, which means many of us are missing out on extra cash.
Mobile phone expert Ben Wood, from CCS Insight, who has collected nearly 1000 mobile phones in the last 30 years said: “We all remember our first mobile phones, whether it was the iconic brick-sized Motorola DynaTAC used by Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, a Samsung that flipped open, or the noughties manufacturer of choice, Nokia.
“It’s now over 30 years since the first mobile phone became commercially available and a whole generation of people have owned a host of different handsets over the years.
“Finding an old handset in the back of a drawer can be an evocative experience: people tend to remember the phone they had during significant periods in their lives, such as a certain job or a particularly memorable holiday. It’s interesting that a piece of technology can induce sentimental feelings in many people.”
If you’ve always been ahead of the game in regards to mobile technology then App2Chat may be for you. Smart companies across the UK are already adopting the innovative business communication tool that offers all the features of an office telephone system on a mobile phone – including online calls to international numbers.
App2Chat can help businesses update the way they work. Our service combines the following must-have features:
- calls are made and received using business landline numbers
- option for multiple landline numbers (UK and international) on each smartphone
- unlimited users can make or receive business calls on the same landline number at the same time
- new business landline numbers within one working day
- optional transfer of existing landline numbers
- works over 3G & 4G mobile networks worldwide so continuous, quality conversations are the norm
- optional WiFi connectivity for office working and overseas roaming
- costs around 30 pence per day and does not require any up-front investment
- compatibility with all Android & Apple smartphones
- full functionality of a desk phone, including voicemail, call forwarding and transfer, call recording, conference call and much more.
For more information on App2Chat, please contact us on: email@example.com or +44 (0)20 80 993 994.