A recent study entitled ‘The Great Skills Exodus’ has revealed that more than 80 per cent of British IT workers believe that their employers are not focusing enough on technological innovation.
The survey, conducted by EMC Cloud Computing, highlighted growing frustrations amongst British tech employees, finding that seven out of ten workers in the industry have looked for a new job within the past year following their employer’s failure to embrace technological change.
The majority of those questioned worked for prestigious IT firms such as Microsoft and IBM, yet 32 per cent said that their employers were lagging behind and that they’d rather take up a job with smaller, tech-driven businesses like Uber – who have seen great successes with their innovative app-to-taxi technology in recent years.
The results tie in with recent criticisms over the ever-extending ‘technology gap’ between innovation in the business world and the consumer world.
“Technology is at the heart of business transformation and… ideally placed to help any organisation navigate new opportunities and threats in the market,” said Ross Fraser, UK and Ireland country manager for EMC.
App2Chat is an essential business tool, marking the very latest in technological change by combining the following must-have features:
- an office telephone system on a mobile
- calls are made and received using business landline numbers
- offers multiple landline numbers (UK and international) on each smartphone
- allows unlimited users to make or receive business calls on the same landline number at the same time
- connects new business landline numbers within one working day
- can transfer your existing landline numbers onto its network in around three weeks works over 3G & 4G mobile networks worldwide so continuous, quality conversations are the norm
- offers optional WiFi connectivity for office working and overseas roaming
- costs around 30 pence per day and does not require any up-front investment
- is compatible with all Android & Apple smartphones
- offers the full functionality of a desk phone, including voicemail, call forwarding and transfer, call recording, conference call and much more.
For more information on App2Chat, please contact us on: email@example.com or +44 (0)20 80 993 994.